Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dead or alive?


Well, this is getting confusing... Mattel discontinues funkeys "Unofficially" and then a picture of The Joker in full packaging comes out. What's up with that? Maybe Mattel heard us even though we didn't shout?
All I know is, I WANT it. :P
CREDIT FOR THIS PICTURE GOES TO NEOS123141. What would we do without him? :P
In other news: Both polls are closed now.
A. The majority says our voices can be heard, and I think that this Joker picture may be proof...
B. The majority says that the Blogspot should stay. So it stays.

5 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE HOPE AGAIN!!!

Jairo said...

well, key word, unafficialy. wich means not yet, or thinking about, etc. so neos found this? this is proof funkeys arnt done yet! (even though the box sais series 5, but then again it also sais that the box isnt finished yet...) ps, go to a 99 cents store, they sell funkiki and speed racer funkeys!its on my blog.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

he could be my frist villian in that series.

Sammy said...

i think i heard that funkeys is not going to end now but setember 2010

dexter said...

Eh, Ptep. I get back and LOLWUT?

Joker funkey? This may be the greatest day ever! (Hackers on UBF? Time to defend once more!)