Thursday, June 4, 2009

LOL!

Well, the best part of the party was the part on Funkeys. Like always. Nobody got either of the passwords. :(
But here's something to go ROFL about! The passwords were actually:

Funkey Savers: Oh, you'll find out
KATF: You gotta figure that out for yourself

LOL! They were the actual passwords! I thought at least 1 person had to get that.

Anyway. My birthday is in 6 days. And guess what? I'm getting Snipe! FINALLY!!! The one-and-only Funkey I don't have (Except Dot, but I have his familliar)! FREE ROUNDS OF BOMBASTIC BILLIARDS TO ALL WHO WANT THEM! Lolz. Just ask on or after June 10, and I'll come online and challenge you. OR you can challenge me and we can get some bonus coins from it.

PS: Don't ask how I know I'm getting Snipe. ;)

17 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Oops... I forgot about the party. Well it sounds like you had a good time, and thats what you wanted.

Anonymous said...

How old are you turning if your turing 12 than I'm older than you if your turing 13 I envy yuo eaither way since your getting snipe I still envy you but should get a singe he is cool. (ap)

Anonymous said...

Hey ptep I don't want too challenge you to billards I would like it if I could play funkey fighters with you if its ok. (ap)

Pteprocks said...

Sure, AP. If that's good for you, I'll challenge you on the 10th. BTW, I already have Singe. :D Snipe was the only one I needed and now I'm getting him.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Do you collect all forms of the ub funkeys (common, rare, very rare)? It sounds like you only collect one.

Anonymous said...

I already got a snipe :P I've had him he he he
Oh and I FORGOT ABOUT THE PARTY LOLZ

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i have all mp funkeys. and hr funkeys.

Anonymous said...

Oh but how will you be turning will you get the paradox green funkeys. (ap).

Anonymous said...

I'm missing bomble lucky dyer and snipe I still envy you. (ap)

Pteprocks said...

Frogboy: I try to get Very Rare of all funkeys. If I get a higher rarity and I already have one, I don't count it in my funkeys list.

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

good luck ap.

Anonymous said...

why do good luck. (ap)

ubf blogger mom said...

LOL!I would like to challenge you.Maybe tonight I will be on.P.s.Please follow bones111blog.blogspot.com thanks!

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

and why you dont like me?

Anonymous said...

If any of you people play mario kart wii or bomberman blast or supersmash bros. Brawl can you tell me your friend code and wii consle and ill give you mine please I need wii friends (ap)

Anonymous said...

Deepdarkfearneos I have no clue who you are but if your that neos person from before is that when u added me you deleted me and when I saw you again you wouldn't add me but really I need wii friends I have none and its hard enough 2 get my older brother and sister 2 play with me. (ap)

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

that was me. i changed my name but i like my old name better. and i accidentally remove you. i was about to remove a different person but i got blind so im sorry ap.