Saturday, July 11, 2009

UBF&CP Improvement

To get this blog up and goin' good again after the great drought of Funkeys News, I'm starting the UBF&CP Improvement porject.

Coming Soon:
  • Music
  • New Polls
  • A Logo
  • The Pteppy Awards
  • Ask P

I also want more good ideas for the blog. So, post any suggestions you might have, and don't hold back! I will also work to improe directory including a link to the homepage and to important posts such as this one.

Update 1: The first step you should notice is that I either removed or moved some of the widgets to make room for the new ones, such as new polls, music, and links.

Update 2: Music, check. Thanks Roco and Roxas for helping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you played Roblox its really fun but you have to download somthing but its so fun you can make games and stuff my username is nitro1028



(ap)

Anonymous said...

where are the links to other blogs?

Pteprocks said...

I removed those for now so I can update them and add more new gadgets without making the page huge, like the new music on the homepage.

Anonymous said...

like the music, but maybe you could dig out some of the funkeys music from the files ?

Pteprocks said...

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to do that. I think I might do Funkiki Island soon 'cause it's summer.