Thursday, February 18, 2010

Puffle Party and some UBF&CP news!

The puffle party is AWESOME this year. First of all the puffle show for members = Pure bag o' awesomeness. Your puffles can interact with the scenery! They can go up on the podiums for the judges to judge them, they can go to the... Chairs... To get groomed, and go to the obstacle course to go through it. It's awesome!


Each puffle has their own room, each cool.

Blue: Forest

Green: Beacon

Pink: Iceberg

Black: Pool

Purple: Dance Club

Red: Cove

Yellow: Lighthouse

White: Mine (NEW! [All the other rooms are the same as last year])

In other news: Pages are up on Blogger, and you may have noticed if you chat with me that I'm into DragCave ( http://dragcave.net/ ) now. Sooo, as soon as I can get online again, I'm making a page for people's dragons... I'll figure out a way that you can tell me the HTML of your dragons so I can put them up. There people can give them clicks, views, and UV's! :D

No comments: