Saturday, February 6, 2010

UBF&CP: The Yolasite Liberated!

http://pteprocks.yolasite.com/

Me and Funkikiflurry have liberated mah Yolasite with the help of Carabu. Thanks Carabu-- Even though you really don't deserve thanks because you tried to steal it for yourself o.O

Anyway, reconstruction is now in progress. I hired Pokeboy93 as a mod there, and asked Neos123141 to be a mod, but he hasn't given me a straight answer yet. -Hopes he says yes-

Now then... TO THE BULLDOZER! -Hops into bulldozer and accidentally knocks something down- Uh, I meant to do that...

2 comments:

Carabu said...

FYI,ptep I was JUST KIDDING! Sheesh some people really don't understand meh these days! Anyway can I be a mod! Pleeeeeease,I DID help you fight off ninjix! Oh and you can borrow my hammer! -gives ptep high-tech hammer- Wait I need to get rebuilding meh own site! (O_O) -Carabu

Pteprocks said...

Suuure you were.