Saturday, October 25, 2008

I was thinking...

I was thinking... To celebrate CP's 3rd anniversary and give my fans a chance to meet me, why not have a party? COME ONE AND ALL TO PTEPROCKS/72AQUA'S WEBSITE SUPPORTING PARTY!
Where?
My igloo, Glacier server. It'll be open.
When?
NOW!!! Hurry!
Edit: I had to go. How about tomorrow at around... 6:00 PM Eastern?
British GMT: 11:00 PM
Atlantic: 7:00 PM
Central: 5:00 PM
Mountain: 4:00 PM
Pacific or CP Time Zone: 3:00 PM
Alaskan: 2:00 PM
Hawaii/Aleutian: 1:00 PM
New Zealand: 12:00 PM (May be 11:00 AM, my time zone map isn't too clear on this.)
East Austrailia: 10:00 AM
Central Austrailia: 9:30 AM
West Austrailia: 8:00
And we are live!
Darn, I have to go soon. I'll update this whne I sign off.
I'm off now. Glad to have Penbot10 on my buddy list! How about same time and place tomorrow?
We are once again live!
Oops! Forgot to edit this again! The party is over. I might to this again in December for Christmas, but it might be Funkeys turn to host a party.
Penguin name so we can add you?
72aqua. I won't be able to accept all of them though, my list is almost full.
Anything else we should know?
There will be snacks there. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! ive always wanted to meet u maybe we can meet on ub funkeys too!

Anonymous said...

my cp name: PenBot10.im not a member.so ill be waring stuff like the ice cream apron or the 3rd anniversery hat.

Pteprocks said...

First buddy now added.. Who's girl1123? I know they're from the site because they were looking for the igloo.

Anonymous said...

i have pteprocks on my buttey list

Anonymous said...

HI! its me! Montorola! Remember me?
Thanks for adding me to ur buddy list hope to see u again soon!