Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whoohoo!!!

I got the Funkeystown Adventure Pack! Now I have both Adventure Packs! There are a BUNCH of awesome stuff:

Bummers:

Mayor Sayso can't go into the Dot Spot

Mayor Sayso can't go into the chat houses

None of the funkeys can go through any portals

Awesome Stuff:

Master Lox and Henchman can play Coin Cascade

Henchman can rob people

Master Lox can scare people

Master Lox can't get robbed by his "baddies" as said by Mayor Sayso- I tested it on Dali. Cooseome.


I included a picture of Master Lox with a Fallout and a funny quote.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean that no funkey can go in any more portals or that the three new guys can't?

Anonymous said...

How do you get 5000 points in snipe's game it only goes to 3500

Pteprocks said...

The three new ones can't and you get 1,500 extra points when you knock the 8 ball in.

Anonymous said...

Pit272, that was the first time I played rock em' sock em' sprocket, THANKS! and I'm pretty good at it. Plus I realized that I just got a lot faster at jong challange.

Anonymous said...

Your 8 ball or the opponents

Anonymous said...

i cant wate to get saso :)

Anonymous said...

lol, I met u and saw him yesterday!

Anonymous said...

you met me?

Anonymous said...

How do you change you room design

Anonymous said...

you klik my stuf then klik cler then you can pick a desin