Monday, October 6, 2008

Update 3.2 is out!


The 3.2 update is out! The codex is updated with Jerry, Native, Pinnaple King, Raj (Info not avail), Yang (Info not avail), Bomble (Info not avail), and Singe (Info not avail). There are now quests, there's one in Funkeystown, Waggs Mail, that is very easy to solve and is right there when you come in. You just need a funkey that goes to Funkiki. There is also Xener Quest, Nibble Quest, Sprocket Quest, Berger Quest, Stitch Quest, and Glub Quest. Unfortunately, for Sprocket, Berger, and Glub quests you need Daydream Funkeys. Bummer for me. Now on Funkiki you can find the "Funkiki Native Outpost" where the Natives go. I've put up a picture in this post of the Raj codex page, I'll get more up soon.

In other news: The Funkiki adventure pack is now available on Target.com.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey fellow sig monitor! I have 2 questions for you.
1)Can you visit, advertise on this blog, my forums and blog?
2)Do you want that banner with your created funkeys smaller so you can have more stuff in your sig?
Here are the links to my sites:
1)www.qwerty994.wordpress.com
2)http://www.createforum.com/funkeysnstuff/
Send your pics of created Funkeys to be.thekid@yahoo.com and the answers. Thanks Dude!

Cooper said...

Hi I was wondering if you would like to play a multiplayer game sometime But here is the thing I dont own any chat funkeys. My username is Imagimaster and um. Bye.

Pteprocks said...

Sorry, I don't have any Multiplayer Funkeys. I hope to get one Friday though! I'll challenge you then if I get one.

Anonymous said...

Could you also challange me, I have a dyer and I could meet you in any chat room accept gabby's, I don't have her. BTW my name is Frogboy96.

Pteprocks said...

Ok chris, I'll try to add you next time I'm on.

Anonymous said...

Hi pteprocks, it me pit272 again, i dont have any multiplayer funkeys yet but maybe soon to come. I got the funkiki island adventure pack yesterday at target in miami and there were alot. I get a funkey sometimes once a week.

Anonymous said...

chris i have sprocket and luckey i wont to be yore butttey to my name is cool funkey