Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lucky, Sprocket and Snipe hitting around the US (And now Dyer too!)






Just as the title says, Sprocket, Lucky and Snipe are hitting stores around the US.
Revvinon from Wisconsin found Common Sprocket, Lucky, and Snipe at Wal-mart. Unfortunately, due to a store error, they couldn't get the Snipe.
Robyn and Liam, the owners of UBfunkeysarefun, from North VA found Common Lucky, Sprocket, Rare Snipe, and Very Rare Dyer at Wal-mart.
WTGTIV, location unknown, found Common Lucky and Sporcket as well as a Very Rare Snipe at... You guessed it, Wal-mart.
There have been sightings of all three variations of Sprocket, Common Lucky and Rare Lucky, and all versions of Snipe. But of course what of Dyer? Nobody has spotted him yet. Edit: Common and Very Rare Dyer are now up on eBay. I have added a picture. Report here if you see ANY Multiplayer funkeys please. I will update this post with your find. :)
Stay Funkey.

8 comments:

Pteprocks said...

And by the way, I haven't found anything new yet.

Blog Author said...

Hey, Pteprocks! Nice looking blog!
I have some information to share with you that I didn't write in my blog. I found Sprocket & Snipe at Walmart today as well. I didn't put that in my blog because I put them up on Ebay and I know some people don't like to hear it! But it will pay for all our Daydream Oasis Funkeys! I think I got the first Snipe up on Ebay.
So I hope this means you'll start seeing them in your part of Va.

Pteprocks said...

Thanks! It seems to me that the Multiplayer funkeys are coming up everywhere at once, so I think I will start seeing them around here soon. I hope so! :)

Pteprocks said...

Guess what! I might bid on your Sprocket! Not sure yet, but I might! Gotta check with my Mom, but she's at work right now so I have to wait 'til she gets home.

Anonymous said...

Hi pteprocks this is pit272 a funkeys fan from when it came out, I love your website, anyways I am from miami and every store they sell ub funkeys they dont have any chat pack like Glub and Lucky, Snipe and Wasabi, or any others, I play ub funkeys everyday soit will be cool if you become my friend in ub funkeys. I also play club penguin i am a member and my club penguin name is chimchar272, keep on being funkey! pit272

Pteprocks said...

Woah... I saw a Chimchar272 once I think... Do you remember seeing a 72aqua at Rockhopper's ship a few months back?

Anonymous said...

i have luckey and sprocket

Anonymous said...

i dont have snipe or diyre